Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A sigh of relief day and a celebration

Today gave me a very large sigh of relief. I have been having difficulties for quite some time with getting Annabell to eat solid foods. Both Crislen and Payton were eating solids regularly by three month old, Annabelle just hit the seven month mark and she really isn't into the solid foods. Thankfully today she finished her first full jar of food, sweet potatoes, for dinner.

Also today was our wedding anniversary, four years married! We thankfully were able to have an awesome dinner together. Unfortunately we are both just dead tired tonight, but at least we were able to do something. Chris has been working in Wauchula and was not supposed to have been home today until after 7pm. Due to a few complications on the job he was able to make it home by 5:30pm. At first I was bummed only because all the plans I had originally made I scrapped when I thought he wasn't going to be here, but we always seem to make things work out in the end. I look forward to many amazing more years with the love of my life!

No comments: